Restaurants in Beaufort, SC
The taste of the Lowcountry’s unique culture is only a short walking distance from 607 Bay. The region’s coastal fare is derived from fresh seafood including shrimp, oysters, crab and fish, and often accompanied by produce from local farms such as tomatoes, corn and squash. Yet, those aren’t the only things on the menu; South Carolina’s BBQ roots, in addition to Steak, Sushi, Greek, Chinese and Thai, are all available as an epicurean delight. Best of all, many of these fine experiences can be enjoyed while taking in exceptional views of the Beaufort river, evening sunsets, and moonlit nights. Be sure to ask us for a recommendation for our favorite restaurants in Beaufort, SC; it would be our pleasure!
Think about your morning coffee as the first Beaufort adventure opportunity. We have many great coffee shops, several close by 607 Bay. We encourage you to make this your starting point in experiencing our great coastal place that we call Beaufort Town.
Within Walking Distance
- Lowcountry Cider Co. & Superior Coffee. Waterfront location. Coffee and locally produced baked goods, as well as a wide variety of local preserves. (8 minute walk from 607 Bay)
102 W Street Ext, Beaufort, SC 29902
- Rain-N-Bagels. Serves scrumptious, creative bagel sandwiches along with crafted cream cheese, pastries, muffins and coffee beverages. (3 minute walk from 607 Bay)
221 Scott St, Beaufort, SC 29902
- City Java & News. Super-close quick stop for espresso, coffee, pastries and sandwiches. Closest place to purchase a bottle of wine or beer to go. (1 minute walk from 607 Bay)
- Herban Market & Café. Healthy choices at a slightly longer (but beautiful) walk, or a short drive. (13 minute walk from 607 Bay)
1601 North St, Beaufort, SC 29902-4815
- Lowcountry Market. Sit down and have a great breakfast or lunch. (1 minute walk from 607 Bay)
302 Carteret St, Beaufort, SC 29902-5526
- Blackstone’s Café. This full-service restaurant is very popular at breakfast. (4 minute walk from 607 Bay)
205 Scott St, Beaufort, SC 29902-5554
A Short Drive
- Superior Coffee & Carolina Cider Co. Coffee and locally produced baked goods, as well as a wide variety of local preserves. (13 Minute drive from 607 Bay)
507 Sea Island Pkwy, Saint Helena Island, SC 29920-4201
- Urban Nest & Urban Brew. 2 locations. The ‘Nest’ has coffee and is also a home furnishings shop. (10 Minute drive from 607 Bay)
– 1400 Ribaut Rd, Port Royal, SC 29935Urban Brew is more of a coffee shop. Locally roasted. (13 Minute drive from 607 Bay)
– 2139 Boundary St, Unit 104, Beaufort, SC
- Mameem and Maudie. Coffee and scratch-made sandwiches, smoothies, and soups. (7 Minute drive from 607 Bay)
– 81 Sea Island Parkway, Beaufort, SC.
- Beaufort Bakery & Café (BBC). Sit down and delicious. (7 Minute drive from 607 Bay)
– 102 Sea Island Pkwy, Beaufort, SC 29907-1563
- Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. (15 Minute drive from 607 Bay)
– Out on Boundary.